olds sleeper's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"i recommend DB Customs, from Nova Scotia.... and Michael Ballerini from Detroit…"

olds sleeper replied May 26, 2014 to who sells best CBGs

55 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Wayfinder

"i will be there, playing at 11 am . lookin forward to it!"

olds sleeper replied Aug 2, 2013 to Are you going to the York PA Fest?

16 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Alfonz Keisha

"yeah...i read that this morning...great job man..."

olds sleeper replied Sep 17, 2010 to My Lap Steel -Featured in the Fretboard Journal

33 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Mark Lillo

"i definitely have interest."

olds sleeper replied Aug 24, 2010 to the festival this weekend

3 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by sad sack

"hey joker...no matter what, you are great at putting together the music, and i would…"

olds sleeper replied Jul 27, 2010 to Death of the podcast

29 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Tom Krein

"if any of you guys want to GIVE away more cbg's ....well....you know. Im standing he…"

olds sleeper replied Jun 18, 2010 to Who sells their cbg's and how did you get started, and what price

19 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Dobrohobo Brown

"man...i learned to recognize the lean times and let them be...i try to recharge...an…"

olds sleeper replied Oct 15, 2009 to Losing your Mojo

24 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Hip Bone Bellaire

"hey man...i just started getting into this...so thanks!! i have been buying pre-sold…"

olds sleeper replied Oct 8, 2009 to If you are struggling with wiring your guitar..

21 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Dart

"yeah...its an rar file...you have to unzip it , and the files will appear on your de…"

olds sleeper replied Oct 8, 2009 to muddy waters, live at newport- free download

6 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Neal Daniel

"glad you guys like this...i am thinking of posting an album a week....just stuff we…"

olds sleeper replied Oct 7, 2009 to SON HOUSE - for the UNCONVERTED and the DEVOTED

9 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by olds sleeper

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Busking Songs...

Started by Nomad Jack in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by J. D. Woods 21 hours ago. 7 Replies

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

How to Get Your Own Music on Spotify

Started by Cigar Box Nation in Feature Articles. Last reply by Southern Ray Feb 21. 2 Replies

Latest Activity

BrianQ. commented on Dar Stellabotta's video
Thumbnail

Wooden Guitar Slides from Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Demo!!!!

"They actually sound great, but I like the fact that they won’t break if you drop em! "
1 hour ago
Carl Floyd liked Moritz Voegeli's discussion Joseph J. Rogowski about Current Based Pickup Design
4 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on Dar Stellabotta's video
Thumbnail

"Great Sliding ! But to be honest i dont hear that much a differens,  beleave the Glass is a…"
8 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's video
Thumbnail

Up the Hill A D Eker 2024

"thanks AGP;# ! much appriciated !"
9 hours ago
Crazed Fandango added a discussion to the group Introduce Yourself!
Thumbnail

Better late than never...

After joining this forum in 2014, I finally have my 1st CBG which my wife bought for me at the…See More
11 hours ago
Bernie Edwards liked J. D. Woods's photo
11 hours ago
Crazed Fandango joined Cigar Box Nation's group
Thumbnail

Introduce Yourself!

We wanna know who you are! Where ya from? What'cha buildin'? This is a place for new members to…See More
11 hours ago
Crazed Fandango liked Nomad Jack's discussion Busking Songs...
11 hours ago
Fantacone Box Works commented on Dar Stellabotta's video
14 hours ago
Fantacone Box Works commented on Ghostbuttons's photo
Thumbnail

Four projects

"Very nice"
14 hours ago
Dar Stellabotta posted a video

In this video I compare the three different wooden slides made by David Bell and Phil Young up against my Dunlop glass slide! I gotta say these wooden slides...
14 hours ago
Fantacone Box Works posted a status
"Thanks Brian. We'll that's mighty exclusive."
14 hours ago

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->