Lonman's Discussions (262)

Discussions Replied To (241) Replies Latest Activity

"This was the last guitar case I built. $20 or less to build, if you don't mind the w…"

Lonman replied on Saturday to Cases for CBG's

20 on Sunday
Reply by Derek Rose

"Sounds like you are on the right track as for trying to fix it and letting the clien…"

Lonman replied Nov 2 to How to deal with a upset client?

2 Nov 2
Reply by Taffy Evans

"real nice ya got there."

Lonman replied Nov 2 to Paint Lid Resonator....

7 Nov 3
Reply by Paul Craig

"nice slide dude, keep at it. I personally like them and each one seems to sound diff…"

Lonman replied Nov 2 to Homemade bottleneck slides

9 Nov 6
Reply by BrianQ.

"Nice read UJ. Always interesting to read back history of peeps I have admired their…"

Lonman replied Nov 2 to My CBG History

39 Nov 9
Reply by Dennis "Denbo" Goodinson

"really nice.  I built a bass for a client, but am thinking I'd like something for my…"

Lonman replied Oct 19 to couple more pix

3 Oct 19
Reply by James Pobog

"cheers Ghostbuttons. everyone needs a hobby or a getaway. Everyone builds for differ…"

Lonman replied Sep 24 to Supportiveness

6 Sep 25
Reply by Rose Ericson

"Thank you Shane for posting these."

Lonman replied Sep 13 to EASY TUTORIAL VIDEO : How to Make Marquetry-Style Fingerboards (Multi-Colored Wood)

3 Sep 13
Reply by Lonman

"thanks for sharing the tip. I enjoy watching your videos Louie. "

Lonman replied Sep 13 to EASY TUTORIAL VIDEO : How to Make Marquetry-Style Fingerboards (Multi-Colored Wood)

3 Sep 13
Reply by Lonman

"very cool. nice job on that tribute"

Lonman replied Aug 23 to 67% Les Paul Tribute

12 Aug 27
Reply by Poorness Studios

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Nuts and nut filing

Started by Chris Wharton in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Taffy Evans 18 hours ago. 3 Replies

r.e. testbed...

Started by James Pobog in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by James Pobog on Saturday. 17 Replies

PDF Download: Woodshop Certificate

Started by Shane Speal shanespeal.com in Feature Articles. Last reply by Taffy Evans on Saturday. 2 Replies

Latest Activity

Daniel Walter replied to Paul Craig's discussion What's on your workbench?
"Right Taff. The mating surfaces have to be perfect, hard to do by hand. If you really want to blow…"
26 minutes ago
Dave Lynas commented on Dave Lynas's video
Thumbnail

Isabela Polka

"Thanks Uncle John. She’s a very large woman. A large shoe size and even bigger feet. But once…"
28 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Isabela Polka

"Thanks AGP. THE TINY SUCKER came from my bank. Good though."
31 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Isabela Polka

"Thanks Daniel. I try not to step on her feet. "
33 minutes ago
Jim Codog added a discussion to the group Building a Cigar Box Guitar 101
Thumbnail

Fretted....

Hey folks,So I am about to start work on my 1st CBG! Ordering parts now and will start in early Dec…See More
33 minutes ago
3 String Guitars posted a photo

- Early 1900's Homemade Soap Box Bass -

--------------Check out this cool homemade bass box instrument!If you enjoy learning about the…
35 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Isabela Polka

"Thanks Chris. Nice to have you back. "
35 minutes ago
3 String Guitars commented on 3 String Guitars's video
35 minutes ago
Chris Thomas commented on Dave Lynas's video
Thumbnail

Isabela Polka

"Nice one Dave, the old masters are the best mate, keep on keeping on still doing it in fine style,…"
40 minutes ago
3 String Guitars posted a video

- Old Timer Cigars - Western Slide Blues - Cigar Box Guitar Pickups for sale

these pickups are on sale visit the website https://www.3-string-guitar.com or visit Red Dog Guitars .com
42 minutes ago
Glenn Kaiser posted a photo

PaintStickGit

Sorry about the angle... You can read all about it a glennkaiser.com
55 minutes ago
Jim Codog joined Shane Speal shanespeal.com's group
Thumbnail

Building a Cigar Box Guitar 101

This group is for discussing the basics of CBG building for newer builders - where to start, what…See More
1 hour ago

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->