Outhouse Instruments's Discussions (497)

Discussions Replied To (448) Replies Latest Activity

"Rafal, No need to call me out dude. It called an OPINION. I guess the point is the O…"

Outhouse Instruments replied Sep 8, 2011 to Hugh Laurie on the Today Show

29 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Nathan King

"#55 - You have people constantly asking you if you want this box full of cigar boxes…"

Outhouse Instruments replied Sep 5, 2011 to You know you're addicted to building CBG's when.....

138 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Mr.C

"Well, I have all of the allergy meds I need. Other allergies dictate daily use. But…"

Outhouse Instruments replied Sep 5, 2011 to Woodworking with allergies ....

5 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Outhouse Instruments

"Your volume pot needs a ground wire to the jack ( at the very least). Probably need…"

Outhouse Instruments replied Sep 4, 2011 to Annoying Hum

7 Sep 12, 2011

"Good thing is the new cloth respirators ( masks) I now use work great. sanded 2 neck…"

Outhouse Instruments replied Sep 3, 2011 to Woodworking with allergies ....

5 Sep 5, 2011

"You don't have time to participate in this meaningless drivel because you have cbg's…"

Outhouse Instruments replied Sep 1, 2011 to You know you're addicted to building CBG's when.....

138 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Mr.C

"Pics would be nice to help decipher the troubles. We may be able to offer advice to…"

Outhouse Instruments replied Sep 1, 2011 to distancing problems between strings and fretboard.

3 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Caibo

"Bass runs anywhere from 30" for shortscale to 35.5" for a extralong. My preference i…"

Outhouse Instruments replied Aug 27, 2011 to fretless cbg bass

14 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Seaman Jay

"Welcome to the world of cbg building David. What Dan said will work, but ..... IMHO…"

Outhouse Instruments replied Aug 25, 2011 to My first build when horribly wrong... please help!

25 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by David Beasley

"Which strings are you using? What is you scale length?   AFKAM"

Outhouse Instruments replied Aug 23, 2011 to 1st build --- tuneing issues

5 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Tilly 2 Thumbs

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Latest Activity

BrianQ. left a comment for Niall McCracken
3 hours ago
BrianQ. replied to J. D. Woods's discussion Song lyrics for Steve's new song
3 hours ago
BrianQ. liked Gary O'slide's video
3 hours ago
Southern Ray left a comment for J. D. Woods
" If you are interested in building your own pickups, I wrote a blog about how I make my…"
5 hours ago
Gary O'slide posted a video
6 hours ago
Niall McCracken is now a member of Cigar Box Nation
9 hours ago
J. D. Woods replied to J. D. Woods's discussion Song lyrics for Steve's new song
10 hours ago
J. D. Woods replied to J. D. Woods's discussion Song lyrics for Steve's new song
20 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's video
Thumbnail

There i was Standing at the ..... BCB - A. D. Eker 2024

"Thanks AGP# Glad you liked  my version ! appreciated !"
21 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Doug Thorsvik's video
Thumbnail

I Can Only Imagine: 2-String Chugger License Plate Cigar Box Guitar

"You are very observant Andries! Some of the Slingers are more consistent than others and I…"
22 hours ago
David L. replied to J. D. Woods's discussion Song lyrics for Steve's new song
"Not sure how accurate the lyrics are (link to the lyrics site at the bottom) "Internet…"
22 hours ago
David L. liked David Hopkins's photo
22 hours ago

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->