Alan Hergert's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"I have used extension springs from Home Depot with pretty good results.They are sold…"

Alan Hergert replied Nov 29, 2018 to In Body spring reverb effect

33 Dec 13, 2018
Reply by Paul Craig

"This is how we do it in Colorado...Mountain peaks are major frets (3, 5, 7, 9///)  P…"

Alan Hergert replied Nov 29, 2018 to Wood burning Fret Markers

9 Dec 1, 2018
Reply by Rowdy Berry

""

Alan Hergert replied Nov 29, 2018 to Wood burning Fret Markers

9 Dec 1, 2018
Reply by Rowdy Berry

"Well, I made a guitar with frets and that really opened up possibilities.  I was abl…"

Alan Hergert replied Oct 13, 2017 to No, seriously, what are you playing?

47 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by JL

"CLARIFICATION:  J.S. Bach wrote "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring"... "

Alan Hergert replied Oct 13, 2017 to No, seriously, what are you playing?

47 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by JL

"Interesting question...Here's what my current practice set may consist of:Beethoven…"

Alan Hergert replied Oct 11, 2017 to No, seriously, what are you playing?

47 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by JL

"Welcome to the "science" of cigar box guitars!I agree with the other comments here b…"

Alan Hergert replied Dec 15, 2016 to Still my piezo!

10 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Wayfinder

"Old Cat5.  That's what I'm using.  Not saying it's right, it's just what I use.  ;) "

Alan Hergert replied Oct 25, 2016 to size of wire to hook up pots and pups

22 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by JL

"Add BBs.  Mini stomp box."

Alan Hergert replied Sep 27, 2016 to SURVEY: What do I build with these antique tobacco tins?

18 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by Gordon Cooper

"Here is a guy who chambers his guitars...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2wB5NZVEv8"

Alan Hergert replied Sep 19, 2016 to Dear Santa.. I want one of these.

18 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Fomhorach

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

LM386 Amps, AliExpress

Started by Patrick Allison in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Patrick Allison 2 hours ago. 2 Replies

Hendrix

Started by Lennox Gavin in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Tim Pannabecker on Sunday. 3 Replies

Problem CGB

Started by Thomas Rasmussen in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Thomas Rasmussen Mar 14. 18 Replies

Nylon Strings

Started by Mark Rinehart in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by the anonymous pick Mar 13. 1 Reply

South Africa

Started by Marius in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by the anonymous pick Mar 12. 1 Reply

Latest Activity

Dave Lynas commented on Dave Lynas's photo
Thumbnail

Added some style

"Thanks for the like AGP. I’ve been playing her tonight. She can be very sweet. And pure…"
5 minutes ago
AGP # commented on Uncle John's photo
10 minutes ago
AGP # liked Uncle John's photo
11 minutes ago
Denny shared micky rooney's video on Facebook
11 minutes ago
Denny liked micky rooney's video
14 minutes ago
the anonymous pick commented on Dave Lynas's photo
Thumbnail

Finished Lap with Supro pickup

"hella sharp . !!! she's a beauty !!"
25 minutes ago
BrianQ. left a comment for Peter Lawson
"Welcome to the nation Peter, here’s a simple video of how to build one, you might check out…"
46 minutes ago
BrianQ. left a comment for Mark Parmer
"Welcome to the nation Mark, check out the Resources tab as well as Glenn watt & Del Puckett…"
47 minutes ago
BrianQ. left a comment for Ramson
"Welcome to the nation Ramson, plenty of info in the Resources tab "
49 minutes ago
AGP # liked Ross's photo
49 minutes ago
Dave Lynas posted photos
49 minutes ago
BrianQ. left a comment for Dave
"Welcome to the nation Dave, glad ya made it "
50 minutes ago

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->