RTZGUITARS's Discussions (747)

Discussions Replied To (718) Replies Latest Activity

"Someone revived an old post. On the cheap rosewood or Ebony for both saddle and nut,…"

RTZGUITARS replied Sep 23 to What is the optimum nut height and bridge height combination. What are the best materials to use?

27 Sep 23
Reply by RTZGUITARS

"Just think light, if the bracing is too heavy its just like a thicker top you'll get…"

RTZGUITARS replied Sep 10 to "Another' lid question.

10 Sep 11
Reply by KOOL DOG HOOCH

"Donner , Moorer   both make 10min loop unlimited over dubs for under $50 and some go…"

RTZGUITARS replied Aug 26 to Looper question

19 Sep 5
Reply by KOOL DOG HOOCH

"2 reason to consider lid on the back. 1. you can open it and work on electronics and…"

RTZGUITARS replied Aug 25 to Lid thickness question.

16 Aug 25
Reply by KOOL DOG HOOCH

"that's cool nice work"

RTZGUITARS replied Aug 24 to 67% Les Paul Tribute

12 Aug 27
Reply by Poorness Studios

"its not easy to build a balanced cbg  instrument  in can be done. one thing I use I…"

RTZGUITARS replied Aug 21 to Holding the CBG

4 Aug 22
Reply by KOOL DOG HOOCH

"I build to keep my sanity so its in the best interest in mankind that I keep buildin…"

RTZGUITARS replied Aug 21 to When will you stop building?

44 Sep 2
Reply by KOOL DOG HOOCH

"porch picker and plucker and the chickens like it"

RTZGUITARS replied Jun 7 to New here and my first build

10 Jun 11
Reply by Kevin Gauldin

"thanks Art,   dulci was a bit of my finding the cbg world still have not built one  …"

RTZGUITARS replied Jun 7 to HTF did you get the CBG addiction.

83 Jun 23
Reply by Cause the Blue rat

"thanks for the post Will, if you get them in front of people who already play they s…"

RTZGUITARS replied Jun 7 to HTF did you get the CBG addiction.

83 Jun 23
Reply by Cause the Blue rat

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

PDF Download: Woodshop Certificate

Started by Shane Speal shanespeal.com in Feature Articles. Last reply by BrianQ. 13 minutes ago. 1 Reply

VIDEO: How to Play Led Zeppelin on Cigar Box Guitar - "Ten Years Gone"

Started by Shane Speal shanespeal.com in Feature Articles. Last reply by Jerry Bommarito 4 hours ago. 1 Reply

r.e. testbed...

Started by James Pobog in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by KOOL DOG HOOCH 6 hours ago. 4 Replies

Cases for CBG's

Started by Kevin Keating in Cool gear discussion - that's not cigar box related. Last reply by KOOL DOG HOOCH 10 hours ago. 15 Replies

Latest Activity

AGP # liked David Hopkins's photo
2 minutes ago
AGP # commented on Dave Lynas's photo
Thumbnail

Big Box Cheroots

"Nice Pics Dave!, I find I get my best Photo's in the early morning light, :-) "
3 minutes ago
AGP # liked Dave Lynas's photo
5 minutes ago
5 minutes ago
6 minutes ago
AGP # commented on Dave Lynas's photo
Thumbnail

Big Box Cheroots Cello Bass is Born

"Looks Great Dave, same can't be said about that white stuff on the ground :-D"
6 minutes ago
8 minutes ago
AGP # liked Grandpa Mikey's photo
8 minutes ago
Paul Craig liked BUGGY (C)'s video
12 minutes ago
BrianQ. liked Shane Speal shanespeal.com's discussion PDF Download: Woodshop Certificate
13 minutes ago
BrianQ. replied to Shane Speal shanespeal.com's discussion PDF Download: Woodshop Certificate
"That’s kool Shane, a feeling of accomplishment goes a long way!!! "
13 minutes ago
Paul Craig replied to Paul Craig's discussion What's on your workbench?
"That's why I put my scarf joint right under the first 3 frets of the fretboard. That gives me…"
15 minutes ago

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->