Timothy Hunter's Discussions (764)

Discussions Replied To (736) Replies Latest Activity

"looks like a 3 string reso....   "

Timothy Hunter replied Oct 26, 2017 to

just now

"i have wanted one of these for many years. the price still hasnt come down enough fo…"

Timothy Hunter replied Oct 22, 2017 to $500 laser cutter/engraver

10 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by John Sawyer

"have fun! you can etch the wood with the laser too.. custom graphics in you future..…"

Timothy Hunter replied Oct 15, 2017 to Anyone belong to a Makerspace etc?

11 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by Timothy Hunter

"if the neck is fretted then hold down the string at the highest fret and then aim fo…"

Timothy Hunter replied Oct 12, 2017 to Pickup Height

8 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Rupe Power

"interested in the COHIBA and the Montechristo boxes... would shipping be cheaper com…"

Timothy Hunter replied Oct 12, 2017 to Boxes for Australian members

14 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Peter Hammond

"thats what it looks like . its soldered to the pot body with the other grounds."

Timothy Hunter replied Oct 10, 2017 to Wiring question

5 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Timothy Hunter

"isnt the psycho knob a passive device? will have to look into it..."

Timothy Hunter replied Oct 10, 2017 to Add gain pot to psycho box

7 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by John Sawyer

"yeah that didnt work because its a power amp too. you need a PRE amp circuit. the AU…"

Timothy Hunter replied Oct 9, 2017 to What's on your workbench?

2270 Sep 8, 2023
Reply by Carl Floyd

"cheers Glenn "

Timothy Hunter replied Oct 9, 2017 to Boxes for Australian members

14 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Peter Hammond

"i bought an irig from ebay and tried to get it to work with amplitude on my iphone 4…"

Timothy Hunter replied Oct 3, 2017 to Any iRig HD2 - Garageband users around here?

22 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by Snuffy Smith

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

How to Get Your Own Music on Spotify

Started by Cigar Box Nation in Feature Articles. Last reply by Southern Ray Feb 21. 2 Replies

Latest Activity

Dar Stellabotta commented on Dar Stellabotta's video
Thumbnail

Cigar Box Guitar 106 now for sale 🙌

"Thanks everyone! Yes it is inspiring to own other cigar box guitar builders creations. I have many…"
1 hour ago
A.D.EKER replied to Southern Ray's discussion AI Search Query - Curious Answer
"Nice one Korigan !  The Vinger Slascher ?"
4 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on Doug Thorsvik's video
4 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on Doug Thorsvik's video
Thumbnail

I Can Only Imagine: 2-String Chugger License Plate Cigar Box Guitar

"Head Slingers "The Steady Crew " Right On !"
4 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on Dar Stellabotta's video
Thumbnail

Cigar Box Guitar 106 now for sale 🙌

"crunch Rocking DAR ! nice kit ! jangling julery! Slash Dar Johnson!! now on stage !!"
4 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's video
4 hours ago
A.D.EKER posted a video

There i was Standing at the ..... BCB - A. D. Eker 2024

The Robert Johnson fight whit the devil, and there he was , standing on the Crossroads, waiting to meet the Guy that was going to change his way's, did he w...
4 hours ago
Southern Ray replied to Southern Ray's discussion AI Search Query - Curious Answer
" That's what I  thought!"
4 hours ago
Sam Beavers left a comment for BrianQ.
"Thanks Brian !!"
5 hours ago
AGP # liked David Hopkins's photo
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
11 hours ago

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->