Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever (772)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

To our veterans ...

First off , this is in memory of Mstr.Sgt. Aurthur L. Lilly.A good friend of mine who lost his life in Afghanistan rescuing one of his men.…

Started by Outhouse Instruments

3 May 31, 2010
Reply by Hey, TURN IT DOWN!

Ok Guys who builds Can-jos,,,,,,,,,,,,?

I'm thinking about carrying those little Can-jo's to add another choice for my customers. WHat I'm thinking is having someone that has more…

Started by Roger Martin

3 May 30, 2010
Reply by CanJoe*John

I've been so busy lately that,,,,,,,,,,

I havent had much time to join in discussions in CBN. One of my customers has offered me a Wolf pup and I'm studying state law in our state…

Started by Roger Martin

6 May 29, 2010
Reply by Roger Martin

I finally got a job!!!

After being laid off for almost 15 months, I found a job and am moving to the Washington DC area. I leave tomorrow to drive up and will sta…

Started by Dan Sleep

22 May 22, 2010
Reply by Furry Johnson

happy birthday SHANE!!!! (lets fill this one with as many B-day wishes as we can!!)

oh great inspiration and founder of the cigar box nation,today we salute you!happy birthday, man!

Started by Crow

16 May 21, 2010
Reply by Bruce

I always did like the sound of ....

....glass!Introducing Outhouse Instruments very own, hand cut ( more MOJO that way) Mojoglass slides!  Hit up my website for more info.Matt…

0 May 18, 2010

Wired magazine article on Radio Shack with pic of ABS Bass

The May '10 has an interesting article on the evolution of Radio Shack and the loss of its electronics DIY tradition. What really caught my…

Started by TonyW

9 May 14, 2010
Reply by BenBob

An open letter to the guy who keeps making cigar box clocks

KNOCK IT THE F#@k OFF!!! Errrrgh. I'm not one to begrudge someone their hobby, but dammit! Some guy is taking really large, gorgeous, hard…

Started by Josh Gayou (SmokehouseGuitars)

17 May 11, 2010
Reply by Josh Gayou (SmokehouseGuitars)

Effective as of yesterday,,,,,,,

My partner and I have severed our working relationship and I have moved my operation up the hall closer to the entrance to that level in ou…

Started by Roger Martin

7 May 5, 2010
Reply by Roger Martin

The Uke from Hades ....

Yes folks, from HADES!It's been 4 months in the making. It was "one of those" builds that I mentioned before. I almost finished my first uk…

3 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Mark Werner

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Busking Songs...

Started by Nomad Jack in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by J. D. Woods on Wednesday. 7 Replies

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

How to Get Your Own Music on Spotify

Started by Cigar Box Nation in Feature Articles. Last reply by Southern Ray Feb 21. 2 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->