Cause the Blue rat's Discussions (1,554)

Discussions Replied To (1476) Replies Latest Activity

""Not looking too censor. You can display any picture or icon of your choosing." BEST…"

Cause the Blue rat replied Aug 15, 2020 to Religious images on guitar

8 Aug 15, 2020
Reply by 3 String Blues

"Just messen around with it for a few seconds. It's in the key of E, So if you want t…"

Cause the Blue rat replied Mar 27, 2020 to Playing Requests?

1 Mar 27, 2020
Reply by Cause the Blue rat

"Chords. First chord is an open G. Second is barred on the 5th fret. Next chord is on…"

Cause the Blue rat replied Mar 15, 2020 to Goober Peas?

3 Mar 15, 2020

"Had to go into HTML but now I can help. .................................4 .........…"

3 Mar 15, 2020

"can I post now."

3 Mar 15, 2020

"The thickness of the body plays a big part in how much sound you get. The thicker th…"

Cause the Blue rat replied Feb 23, 2020 to Dead "E" blues

11 Feb 28, 2020
Reply by Taffy Evans

"Yep. I get em backwards.  If it's sharp you have to move the bridge back and make th…"

Cause the Blue rat replied Feb 9, 2020 to Out of tune at 12th fret

9 Feb 13, 2020
Reply by James Pobog

"Sound is sound. And if you sound bad it doesn't matter how well you sing or play. I'…"

Cause the Blue rat replied Feb 9, 2020 to Retooling my gig rig - 2nd amp or keep the PA?

6 Feb 10, 2020
Reply by Taffy Evans

"Like Keith said. If you have a movable bridge try this. If it's sharp you need to mo…"

Cause the Blue rat replied Feb 9, 2020 to Out of tune at 12th fret

9 Feb 13, 2020
Reply by James Pobog

"Warren. Just curious. Which did you choose and how does it sound for ya? "

Cause the Blue rat replied Feb 8, 2020 to Chord without root?

5 Feb 8, 2020

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 21. 11 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

How to Get Your Own Music on Spotify

Started by Cigar Box Nation in Feature Articles. Last reply by Southern Ray Feb 21. 2 Replies

CB Bass Guitar

Started by Mi Rankin in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Justin Stanchfield Jan 27. 5 Replies

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->